In the 90′s Nike ran a campaign where Charles Barkley noted that he wasn’t a role model. Given their slot as Tiger’s biggest endorser, do you think they would do a similar commercial as Tiger heads back to dominate the PGA Tour? I would love to see it and it would go viral but not sure if they’d risk it. This whole idea came out of Christina Khoury’s blog post today, but i think that it could work. How about you?
- Opens up the new look of Tiger. Golfer not a role model
- May appeal to golf’s male audience
- Can help launch new brand based on performance
- Viral sensation
- Are you serious?
- Opens up Tiger’s credibility as a person to look up to
- Could hurt existing image/brand